Vancouver, British Columbia, June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global nanopatterning market size is expected to reach USD 5.49 Billion in 2027 registering a CAGR of 16.1% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Emergen Research. Major factor driving market revenue growth is the increasing global demand for nanoscale surface customization. Moreover, technological advancements and introduction of nanograft technology to treat coronary heart disease will enhance market growth.
The increase in research and development activities and innovations in nano technology open new opportunities for the nanopatterning market. For instance, 3D nanopatterning plays a prominent role in producing complex 3D structures in medical and biological industry.
Moreover, market growth is projected to register an upward trend with the rising benefits of nanopatterning. Nanopatterning plays an important role in minimizing the usage of radiation-based nanolithography techniques and offers high-resolution nanoimprints at lower costs. In addition, large scale use of nanopatterning technology in fabrication sector has driven market growth.
Click Here to Access Free sample PDF Copy of the [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/148
Rapid urbanization and industrialization have led to increase in demand for electronics products. At present, notebooks are now being replaced by tablets. LEDs and smart televisions have quickly replaced CRT television. Further, the smart home concept by manufacturers and application designers is expected to propel demand in nanopatterning market over the forecast period.
However, expensive equipment and absence of skilled workers are major factors that will restrain nanopatterning market growth over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- In June 2020, Micro Resist Technology GmbH announced the joint venture with SÜSS MicroTec SE, supplier of process solutions and equipment for semiconductor industry. This collaboration will enable Micro Resist Technology to expand its production capacity, understand newly emerging requirements and nanoimprint lithography deployment.
- The nanoimprint lithography segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2019 due to its high throughput, low cost, and high resolution.
- The UV nanoimprint lithography technology is projected to register highest CAGR among other technology segments during the forecast period due to its ability to directly print complex patterns on wafers.
- The consumer electronics segment is expected to account for largest market share over the forecast period due to increase in use of laptops, tablets, smartphones, and AI-powered wearable appliances.
- In 2019, North America held the largest share of the market. The nanopatterning market is expanding in nations like the United States and Canada as a result of technology advancements and market participant investments. The Asia Pacific market is predicted to increase significantly over the forecast period, owing to widespread implementation of this technology in the fabrication and electronics manufacturing industries.
- Prominent players in the market are: Toppan Photomasks, Inc., Nano Terra, Inc., AMO GmbH, Nanonex Corporation, Obducat AB, IMS Chips, Micro Resist Technology GmbH, NIL Technology ApS, SVG Optronics Co., Ltd, and Vistec Electron Beam GmbH, among others.
Make Payment [Buy your Exclusive copy]@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/148
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global nanopatterning market on the basis of type, technology, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017 – 2027)
- Nanoimprint Lithography
- E-beam lithography
Technology Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017 – 2027)
- Soft lithography
- UV nanoimprint lithography
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017 – 2027)
- Consumer Electronics
Have a look at Report Description and Table of Contents of Market [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nanopatterning-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017 – 2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]