Vancouver, British Columbia, April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Military Communication Systems Market is forecasted to be worth USD 44.89 billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Higher importance on modernizing the existing military communication systems, and growing emphasis on the space-based command and control infrastructure for the military & commercial operations are some of the factors that are increasingly helping in the market growth.
Additionally, higher emphasis on the common operating picture (COP) of the defense operations, and a higher capabilities of information dominance, battlefield awareness, and decision advantages of the military communication systems are the some of the prominent reasons behind the enormous growth of this market. Also a higher usage of the smart city command center applications are expected to fuel the market growth.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/320
The global market landscape of Military Communication Systems is expected to remain in a very competitive and highly fragmented landscape consisting of a number of both the small start-ups, medium enterprises, and large conglomerates. During the projected era, increasing demand for technological development and higher diversification in offered products ensure the enormous potential for the innovative players.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Key players in the Military Communication Systems market are The Boeing Company, BAE Systems, Lockheed Martin, Rockwell Collins, Elbit Systems, Northrop Grumman, Thales Group, Leonardo S.p.A., Raytheon Company, and General Dynamics, among others.
- In April 2019, The Defense, Space & Security segment of The Boeing Company in El Segundo, California, announced the building of the eleventh U.S. Air Force Wideband Global communication satellite (SATCOM) named WGS-11. This SATCOM created a significant breakthrough in the defense sector for this country.
- Parallel and not sequential decision control systems with enhanced situational awareness, advance capabilities compared to adversaries even in accelerated operational environments, and usage of premium, customized products are the grounds the military command and control applications lead the application segment in terms of revenue. The Military Commands sub-segment had 26.2% market share in the year 2019.
- North America owing to its leading investment in the defense bodies & commercial projects, especially in the United States, and higher development in information technology is expected to fuel regional market growth substantially.
Check Our [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/320
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Military Communication Systems Market on the basis of Application, Platform, Component, End Users, and Region:
- Application Outlook $1
- Military Commands
- Homeland Security & Cyber Protection
- Military Critical Infrastructure
- Routine Operations
- Emergency Services
- Transportation System
- Platform Outlook $1$1
- Component Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- End Users Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Air force
- Defense Intelligence
- Commercial Services
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/military-communication-systems-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market By Product (Software, Hardware), By Workflow (Image Acquisition, Image Analysis, Reporting, and Communication), By Therapeutic Application (General Imaging, Specialty Imaging), By Deployment Mode, By Modality, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Smart Factory Market By Component (Industrial Robotics, Sensors, Control Devices, Industrial Network, Machine Vision), By Solution (PLC, PLM, MES, ERP, SCADA), By Industries (Process Industries and Discrete Industries), Forecasts to 2027
Smart Manufacturing Market By Information Technology (Manufacturing Execution System, Industrial Communication), By Enabling Technology (Industrial Robotics, IIoT), By Industry (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive), Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]